Although I consider myself to be quite well travelled compared to most people, my list of countries and areas scratched off the map are looking pretty pathetic at the moment.
All that blank, brown space just keeps me motivated to see more!
So far the countries I have visited are:
- Czech Republic
- Mexico (it was for only for an evening but I’m still counting it!)
- New Zealand
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
I have only lived in two cities so far:
- Cardiff, Wales
- Birmingham, England
My favourite places:
- Queenstown, New Zealand
- Wellington, New Zealand
- Sihanoukville, Cambodia
- Koh Phi Phi, Thailand
- Melbourne, Australia
- New Orleans, USA
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Aberaeron, Wales
- Cardiff, Wales (nothing will ever really compare to my hometown!)
The most beautiful places:
- Koh Rong Saloem Island, Cambodia
- Queenstown harbour and the surrounding areas – New Zealand
- Maya Beach – Koh Phi Phi, Thailand
- Cathedral Cove – Coromandel, New Zealand
- Whitehaven Beach – Queensland, Australia
- Coogee to Bondi beach walk – Sydney, Australia
- Monument Valley – Utah, USA
I’m yet to find anywhere that I strongly dislike. I wasn’t a massive fan of Dubai, but I don’t feel that I can judge it on the time I spent there due to the circumstances surrounding it. I also didn’t really enjoy Brisbane, but it was raining heavily the whole time I was there and so I think it was due to that more than anything.
I expect this list to get a lot longer over my lifetime!